International claim forms

Australia has formal social security agreements with particular countries that allow you to claim a Centrelink payment while you are living in an agreement country.

Claims for Australian payments cannot be submitted by people living in any non-agreement country.

To ensure that you are paid from the earliest possible date, you should call us on our International telephone numbers to register your intent to claim. If you cannot call us yourself, someone else can call us for you to register your intent to claim.

Once you register your intent to claim, you can download, complete and return the relevant claim form for the agreement country to Centrelink or your local pension fund or social security office.

Download the:

Page last updated: 27 July 2016

This information was printed Saturday 29 October 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.