International claim forms
Australia has formal social security agreements with particular countries that allow you to claim a Centrelink payment while you are living in an agreement country.
Claims for Australian payments cannot be submitted by people living in any non-agreement country.
To ensure that you are paid from the earliest possible date, you should call us on our International telephone numbers to register your intent to claim. If you cannot call us yourself, someone else can call us for you to register your intent to claim.
Once you register your intent to claim, you can download, complete and return the relevant claim form for the agreement country to Centrelink or your local pension fund or social security office.
- Assessment for Carer Payment form (AUS156)
- Assessment for Carer Payment form for Health Professional (AUS156A)
- Authorising a person or organisation to enquire or act on your behalf form (AUS221)
- Claim for Australian Pension from another country form (AUS140)
- Child Support Assessment form - Non Australian Resident (CS1665)
- International bank account forms (AUS178)
- Income and assets form (MODIA)
- Partner details form (AUS174)
- Treating Doctor's Report form (AUS109)
- Verification of working life residence in Australia form (AUS027)
- Work Capacity - Customer Information form (AUS142)
- Life Certificate form (AUS061)
- Request for Information form (AUS168)
- Confirmation of Relationship outside Australia form (AUS202)
- Certification of location in a country with which Australia has a social security agreement form (AUS172)
- Real estate details (Greece) (AUS201EL)
- Relationship Details (outside Australia) (AUS203)