Claim for Mobility Allowance form (MA001)

This form contains important information about your claim for Mobility Allowance.

You can claim Mobility Allowance using your Centrelink online account through myGov.

If you do not have a myGov account, you will need to create one first and link your Centrelink online account.

If you are unable to register for myGov to complete your online claim, call Centrelink on 132 717, visit your local Service Centre or print, complete and return the claim form below.


Page last updated: 5 February 2016

This information was printed Wednesday 25 May 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.