Residence in Australia and other countries form (MOD O)

Use this form to give details to establish your Australian residence status when claiming Centrelink payments or to help you get a payment from another country.


Page last updated: 4 August 2016

This information was printed Monday 26 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.