Claim for a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card form (SA296)

Use this form to claim a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card if you are age pension age.

If you use assistive technology because of a disability or impairment we provide help for assistive technology users of forms.

Page last updated: 1 July 2016

This information was printed Monday 20 February 2017 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.