Claim for Sickness Allowance form (SA468)

Use this form to claim for Sickness Allowance if you are temporarily unable to work due to disability, illness or injury and you have work or study to return to.

You must be aged 22 years or older but less than age pension age. Before you start your claim, read more about claiming Sickness Allowance.

You will also need to complete an Income and Assets form.

Page last updated: 15 September 2016

This information was printed Sunday 25 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.