Parenting Payment - change of relationship status, no longer partnered form (SC280)

Use this form to change your relationship status if you receive Parenting Payment partnered and you have separated from your partner.

If you use assistive technology because of a disability or impairment we provide help for assistive technology users of forms.

Page last updated: 15 February 2017

This information was printed Sunday 26 February 2017 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.