Please send my payment to an institution - Group Payment form (SS270)

Use this form if you are living in an institution such as a nursing home, hospital or hostel and you want to have your pension paid to that institution.

If you do this, the institution is responsible for deducting their fees from your pension and giving you the balance.

If you use assistive technology because of a disability or impairment we provide help for assistive technology users of forms.

Page last updated: 8 September 2016

This information was printed Monday 20 February 2017 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.