Authorising a person or organisation to enquire or act on your behalf form (SS313)

This form can be used to arrange for another person or organisation to enquire, act or receive payments on your behalf when dealing with the Australian Government Department of Human Services about Centrelink payments and services.


Page last updated: 5 February 2016

This information was printed Wednesday 27 July 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.