Claim form for persons granted a Humanitarian or Refugee visa form (SS415)

Use this form if you arrived in Australia on a Refugee or Humanitarian visa and you want to claim a payment.

Use this form to claim Newstart Allowance, Youth Allowance as a job seeker, Age Pension, Crisis Payment, Family Tax Benefit or Parenting Payment.


Page last updated: 14 September 2016

This information was printed Thursday 29 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.