Carer Adjustment Payment claim form (SS454)

Use this form if you are claiming for Carer Adjustment Payment.

If you use assistive technology because of a disability or impairment we provide help for assistive technology users of forms.

Page last updated: 10 March 2016

This information was printed Friday 24 February 2017 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.