Application for a Health Care Card for former recipients of a Carer Allowance Health Care Card form (SS456)

Use this form to apply for a Health Care Card in your own name if you are a full time student 25 years of age or younger and your carer previously had a card for you.


Page last updated: 14 September 2016

This information was printed Friday 30 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.