Employment Separation Certificate form (SU001)

This form is used to certify important employment information.


Page last updated: 5 February 2016

This information was printed Sunday 28 August 2016 from humanservices.gov.au/customer/forms/su001 It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at humanservices.gov.au/siteinformation when using this material.