Preliminary claim for Newstart Allowance/Youth Allowance/Parenting Payment form (SU550)

Use this form to make preliminary claims for Newstart Allowance, Youth Allowance or Parenting Payment.


Page last updated: 10 February 2016

This information was printed Wednesday 28 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.