Profit and Loss Statement form (SU580)

Use this form if you are a sole trader, subcontractor or a partner in a partnership that has started new employment or a new business.

You should also use this form if your level of business activity or income from self-employment has changed.

You will need to complete a Business details form if you have not told Centrelink about this business before.


Page last updated: 14 September 2016

This information was printed Wednesday 28 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.