Verification of medical conditions form (SU684)

Use this form to verify medical conditions affecting your capacity to work if you need an Employment Services Assessment.

This form must be completed by a medical practitioner.

This is not a medical certificate. If you are seeking a temporary exemption from your Mutual Obligation or participation requirements because you are temporarily incapacitated for all work your treating doctor needs to complete a Medical Certificate.


Page last updated: 21 July 2016

This information was printed Friday 30 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.