Claim for Status Resolution Support Services Payment form (SU691)

Use this form if you want to claim the Status Resolution Support Services payment from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

You may also use this form to complete your Medicare enrolment.


Page last updated: 15 September 2016

This information was printed Monday 26 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.