Karen - Information in your language
We provide translated written information, audio and video to help you learn more about our payments and services.
နမ့ၢ်စူးကါစဲးဖီကဟၣ် တၢ်မၤအကျိၤအကျဲလၢ အမၤစၢၤတၢ်တဖၣ်ဒီး နလဲၤနုာ်ကွၢ် တၢ်ဂ့ၢ်တၢ်ကျိၤလၢ တၢ်ကျိးထံအီၤ မ့ၢ်တန့ၢ်ဘၣ်အဃိ ဝံသးစူၤ ဆဲးကျၢ ပ multilingual phone service. If you are using assistive technology and cannot access our translated information please contact our multilingual phone service.
Browse our range of translated written products, which offer information about some of our payments and services.
- Advance Payment
- Are you a seasonal, contract or casual (intermittent) worker?
- Are you travelling outside Australia?
- Assistance for child care
- Assurance of Support
- Child Support
- Consent to disclose medical information form (SA472)
- Crisis Payment
- Crisis Payment for Humanitarian Entrants
- Do you have a child turning four in this financial year?
- Family Tax Benefit
- How to make a complaint or provide feedback
- Newly arrived resident’s waiting period
- Our Service Commitments
- Parenting Payment
- Rent Assistance
- Residency requirements for family payments
- Social Work Services
- Support for grandparents and non-parents caring for children
- Waiting Periods
- What if you do not agree with a decision?
- Why you have to attend your appointments and activities
- Working Credit - What you need to know