We're changing our website design on 27 August 2017.

Do you get Child Care Rebate?

If you want to change your Child Care Rebate (CCR) payment option for the 2017-18 financial year, you need to do it now.

If you receive your Child Care Benefit (CCB) as reduced fees, your CCR can be paid:

  • directly to your child care service to reduce your fees
  • to you fortnightly
  • to you quarterly

You have until 30 June 2017 to choose how you’ll be paid for the 2017-18 financial year.

If you don’t choose an option by this date, we’ll continue to pay your CCR using your current payment option.

The CCR payment option you choose will apply to the entire financial year. You won’t be able to change it once the new financial year starts.

Next steps

Read more families news.

We’re testing a new website design. Try it out and tell us what you think. Read more about changes to this site.

Page last updated: 29 May 2017