Do you get Child Care Rebate quarterly?
You’ll get your payment for January to March 2017 between 19 April and 2 May 2017.
You don’t need to do anything. We’ll pay you automatically if you’re eligible.
If you haven’t received the payment by Friday 5 May 2017, check that we’ve issued it and your bank account details are correct. You can do this by using:
You won’t receive a payment if your Child Care Rebate payments were paid to you or the child care service throughout the quarter. This is because you’ve already received your payments. If this is the case, you’ll only receive a statement.
- Read more about payment options for Child Care Rebate
- Read more about Child Care Benefit
- If you don’t have a myGov account, it’s easy to create one and link it to your Centrelink online account
- Ask us any question at Family Update on Facebook or tweet @FamilyUpdateAU. Just remember to keep your personal information private
- Read more news for families