Families, tell us your questions
We are developing a new tool to help you find information about payments and services for families on our website.
To assist us in developing the tool, we want to know the types of questions you’re asking. For example ‘How do I claim?’ or ‘How does tax affect my payments?’ We’ll use your questions to improve how we provide information online in the future.
Our survey collects the types of questions you’re looking to have answered. When submitting your questions, there are some things to keep in mind:
- we won’t be able to answer your questions inside the survey
- frame your questions as if you’re asking a friend or family member
- we’ll ask for very general information about you, for example, are you a parent or grandparent?
- please avoid questions that:
- require a calculation - how much will I get in this specific situation?
- seek individual advice - what’s the best payment for me?
- include anything personal – like your Customer Reference Number (CRN), name or date of birth
The more we know about your frequent questions, the better. Thank you for your interest and support.
Submit your questions through our Families Question Survey.
Read more news for families.