Gain vital skills for work and study
Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) helps you gain the skills and confidence to find a job or to keep studying.
The program provides free training to help you improve your English, reading, writing and basic maths skills.
You may be eligible for the SEE program if you’re:
- 15 to 64 years of age
- looking for full time work
- registered as an active job seeker
- able to work in Australia and meet other residence requirements, and
- getting one of the eligible income support payments
If you don’t get a payment from us, you may still be eligible. You need to be 15 to 21 years of age or serving the newly arrived residents waiting period.
If you’re eligible you can get up to 800 hours of training over 2 years. Your training can be:
- part time – 10 to 19 hours per week, or
- full time – at least 20 hours per week
SEE can be completed either face to face or through distance training.
If you’d like to take part in the program, contact us. We can check your eligibility and help you decide if this is the best program for you.
If you’re eligible for SEE:
- we’ll refer you to a local SEE provider, or
- you can talk to your Employment Services Provider about a referral
Read more news for job seekers.