Students, trainees and apprentices, tell us your questions
We are developing a new tool to help you find information about payments and services for students, trainees and apprentices on our website.
To help us develop this tool, we want to know the types of questions you’re asking. For example ‘How do I claim?’ or ‘How does study load or parental income affect my payments?’ We’ll use your questions to improve how we provide information online in the future.
Our survey collects the types of questions you’re looking to have answered. When submitting your questions, there are some things to keep in mind:
- we won’t be able to answer your questions inside the survey
- frame your questions as if you’re asking a friend or family member
- we’ll ask for very general information about you, for example, are you a student or trainee?
- please avoid questions that:
- require a calculation - how much will I get in this specific situation?
- seek individual advice - what’s the best payment for me?
- include anything personal - like your Customer Reference Number (CRN), name or date of birth.
The more we know about your frequent questions, the better. Thank you for your interest and support.
Submit your questions through our Students and Trainees Question Survey
Read more news for students and trainees