Assistance for Isolated Children

Financial help when you have children who can’t go to a state school because of geographical isolation, disability or special needs.

Eligibility basics

  • you have a child who can’t go to school unless they live away from home, in a second home or study from home
  • this is because they live in an isolated area with no local state schools or
  • they have a disability or other special need that local state schools can’t meet

Page last updated: 16 August 2017