Job in Jeopardy Assistance
A service to help you stay in work if you risk losing your job though illness, injury or disability.
- not already getting assistance from a Disability Employment Provider
If you are at risk of losing your job because you are ill, injured, or have a disability, Job in Jeopardy Assistance can help by seeing what can be done to keep you with your current employer. It does not help you find a new job. Job in Jeopardy Assistance is free and is available through direct registration with a Disability Employment Provider. You do not need to be getting a payment from us or have an Employment Services Assessment to access Job in Jeopardy assistance.
Through a Disability Employment Provider, Job in Jeopardy Assistance may include:
- advice about redesigning your job so you can keep working
- having your workplace assessed to see how it can be changed to make it easier for you to work
- having your workplace changed so you can continue to work
- specialised equipment to help you do your job
To be eligible for Job in Jeopardy Assistance, you must have been employed for at least eight hours a week on average over the last 13 weeks, and not receiving assistance from a Disability Employment Services Provider.
People who meet these requirements can approach a Disability Employment Services Provider directly for assistance. People can contact us for information on their local providers.
JobAccess - A free information and advice service about the employment of people with disability.