A simple and secure way to access government services online and at myGov shopfronts.
You can use your mobile phone number to sign in, unsuspend your account, and claim an email address from a locked account. Read more about new changes make it even easier to sign in to your myGov account!
Your myGov account
Your myGov account gives you:
- secure access to a range of government services using one username and password
- a single inbox for your messages from Centrelink, Medicare, Child Support and the Australian Taxation Office
- a quick and easy way to advise selected member services about changes to some of your personal details
These features will continue to grow and develop over time.
With myGov, your security and privacy is protected.
Access your Centrelink account through myGov now
- have a Customer Reference Number (CRN) you can register for a Centrelink online account through myGov
- want to use the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app or don’t have a CRN, you need to register for a Centrelink online account directly
Once you have registered for a Centrelink online account, and created your myGov account, you need to link your Centrelink online account to myGov.
With a myGov account, you can access all of our online accounts - Centrelink, Medicare and Child Support - as well as other government online services in one place, with just one username and password.
myGov shopfronts are your first stop to connect with more government services. They are located in:
88 Grenfell Street
(next to Grenfell Street car park entrance)
430 Wilson Street
Suncorp Plaza, opposite King George Square
(entrance next to Albert Street Uniting Church)
Shop 15, Wesley Quarter
770 Hay Street
Shop 1, 32 Martin Place
(opposite the MLC Centre)
At a myGov shopfront you can connect with more government services online including:
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Australian JobSearch
- My Health Record
- My Aged Care
- Child Support
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Victorian Housing Register Application
When digital transactions are unavailable in Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney myGov shopfronts, limited services in person are available for Medicare and ATO.
In myGov Albury, you can access the full range of services in person for Medicare, ATO and Centrelink.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.