Submitting your documents online
Providing documents online to Centrelink is safe, secure and convenient.
You can submit most documents through our mobile apps and a Centrelink online account.
Before you start
To submit documents online, you need to be registered for a Centrelink online account. You can do this using myGov - you will need to create a myGov account and link to Centrelink.
To use the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app, you will need to be registered for a Centrelink online account.
Submitting your document
You can use either the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app or your Centrelink online account to submit documents by uploading them.
Centrelink Express Plus mobile app
- Log on to your Centrelink Express Plus mobile app
- Select Upload document in the app menu
- Take a photo of your document using your device
- Select Use Photo
- Select Upload
Centrelink online account
To use your Centrelink online account through myGov you will need to have access to the document on your computer.
- Log on to your Centrelink online account
- Select Upload documents
- Choose your document type
- Select Choose files and find your document on your computer
- Read the dot points under Review and Submit
- Select Submit documents
Documents that can be submitted online
Most documents can be accepted. The following are examples of documents that can be submitted online and with your Express Plus app.
File sizes and formats
Your documents should be in one of the following formats and under 5MB in size: