Eligibility for Practice Incentives Programme
Eligibility for Practice Incentives Programme.
Your practice may be eligible for PIP if it:
- meets the PIP definition of an 'open practice'
- is accredited or registered for accreditation against the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Standards for general practices
- practices registered for accreditation must obtain full accreditation within 12 months of joining the PIP
- maintains full accreditation
- maintains current public liability insurance
- ensures all general practitioners and nurse practitioners, referred to jointly as practitioners, maintain current professional indemnity cover
A full list of PIP eligibility requirements is in the PIP guidelines .