Application for recognition as a Specialist or Consultant Physician form (HW077)

Complete this form if you are an Australian citizen, permanent resident, a temporary resident, or a New Zealand citizen; and are a registered medical practitioner; and are or will be working as a specialist or consultant physician; and want to provide services to private patients that attract Medicare Benefits at the specialist or consultant physician rates.


Page last updated: 2 March 2016

This information was printed Sunday 2 October 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.