Practice Nurse Incentive Program
The Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP) provides incentive payments to practices to support an enhanced role for nurses working in general practice.
From 1 May 2017, the updated PNIP Guidelines will be effective. The current guidelines will remain in place until 30 April 2017.
Linking your RA number to your practice profile
Link your PRODA account to your practice to access Practice Incentives Program (PIP) Online or PNIP Online.
Forms for PNIP
- Practice Incentives application form
- Practice Incentives - Individual general practitioner or nurse practitioner details form
- Practice Incentives - Change of practice details form
- Practice Incentives - Practice closure or withdrawal form
- Practice Incentives Change of practice ownership form
- Practice Incentives - Change of authorised contact person(s) form
- Practice Incentives - Review of decision form
- Practice Nurse Incentive Program - Practice Ownership Details and Declaration form