An income support payment if you give constant care to someone who has a severe disability, illness, or an adult who is frail and old.
- you’re caring for 1 or more people with care needs which score high enough on the ADAT or DCLAD
- they will have these needs for at least 6 months or the rest of their life
- under the pension income and assets test limits
- you and your care receiver must both be residing in Australia
An additional fortnightly payment if you give daily care to someone who has a disability, serious illness, or is frail aged.
- you give extra care to someone who has a disability or severe illness or is frail aged
- their care needs score high enough on the ADAT or DCLAD
- they will have these needs for at least 12 months or the rest of their life
Your Centrelink payment summary is available in early July 2018
From mid-July, payment summary details will be pre-filled for people using myTax. We’ll tell you when this happens.
Get SMS messages to help remind you to report your income
To get a reminder from us, you’ll need to have a mobile phone number and subscribe to the Electronic Messaging Service.
We’ll start balancing your Family Tax Benefit payments soon
Preparing now can save you time later.
Have you received child care fee assistance in 2017-18?
We’ll start balancing your Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate from 23 July 2018.
If you worked for an Australian Disability Enterprise
Find out more about the BSWAT Payment Scheme on the DSS website.
Improve how you manage your money
It might be hard to manage your money, but we’ve got some great advice.