An income support payment if you give constant care to someone who has a severe disability, illness, or an adult who is frail and old.
- you’re caring for 1 or more people with care needs which score high enough on the ADAT or DCLAD
- they will have these needs for at least 6 months or the rest of their life
- under the pension income and assets test limits
- you and your care receiver must both be residing in Australia
An additional fortnightly payment if you give daily care to someone who has a disability, serious illness, or is frail aged.
- you give extra care to someone who has a disability or severe illness or is frail aged
- their care needs score high enough on the ADAT or DCLAD
- they will have these needs for at least 12 months or the rest of their life
We’re changing the way we send you Centrelink online letters
From 24 February 2018, you’ll need a myGov account to get your Centrelink letters online.
Public holiday closure, reporting and payment arrangements
We will be closed for the Australia Day public holiday and we want to help you plan so you still get paid.
The ‘subsidy benefit’ does not exist – it’s a scam
A scam about a ‘subsidy benefit’ is being emailed to people and claims to be from us.
Update your details so you get the latest disability information
Don’t miss out on important information about changes that may affect you.
Superannuation changes may affect you
If you are retired or approaching retirement, find out about super changes on the ATO website.
If you worked for an Australian Disability Enterprise
Find out more about the BSWAT Payment Scheme on the DSS website.