An income support payment if you give constant care to someone who has a severe disability, illness, or an adult who is frail and old.
- you’re caring for 1 or more people with care needs which score high enough on the ADAT or DCLAD
- they will have these needs for at least 6 months or the rest of their life
- under the pension income and assets test limits
- you and your care receiver must both be residing in Australia
An additional fortnightly payment if you give daily care to someone who has a disability, serious illness, or is frail aged.
- you give extra care to someone who has a disability or severe illness or is frail aged
- their care needs score high enough on the ADAT or DCLAD
- they will have these needs for at least 12 months or the rest of their life
How to avoid an interest charge on your Centrelink debt
To avoid an interest charge, you need to pay back any money you owe us.
Submit your health care card online claim before 11 May
Have you started an online claim for a health care card? You need to submit it soon or you’ll have to start again.
Public holiday closure, reporting and payment arrangements
We'll be closed on ANZAC Day and want to help you plan so you still get paid.
Update your iPhone software
Check if your iPhone needs a software update to get any new features of the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.
Complete our people with disability communication survey
Have your say and help us make sure we’re supporting your information needs.
If you worked for an Australian Disability Enterprise
Find out more about the BSWAT Payment Scheme on the DSS website.