An income support payment if you give constant care to someone who has a severe disability, illness, or an adult who is frail and old.
- you’re caring for 1 or more people with care needs which score high enough on the ADAT or DCLAD
- they will have these needs for at least 6 months or the rest of their life
- under the pension income and assets test limits
- you and your care receiver must both be residing in Australia
An additional fortnightly payment if you give daily care to someone who has a disability, serious illness, or is frail aged.
- you give extra care to someone who has a disability or severe illness or is frail aged
- their care needs score high enough on the ADAT or DCLAD
- they will have these needs for at least 12 months or the rest of their life
Centrelink payment summaries are now available
Your 2017-18 Centrelink payment summary details are pre-filled for you in myTax.
We’re starting to balance family assistance payments!
Do you know what you need to do?
Making a claim? We need your tax file number
It’s important you give us your tax file number (TFN) when you claim.
Do you have a new mobile number? Need a myGov code to sign in?
No worries! Update your mobile number online so you can still get your myGov code.
If you worked for an Australian Disability Enterprise
Find out more about the BSWAT Payment Scheme on the DSS website.
Improve how you manage your money
It might be hard to manage your money, but we’ve got some great advice.