An income support payment if you give constant care to someone who has a severe disability, illness, or an adult who is frail and old.
- you’re caring for 1 or more people with care needs which score high enough on the ADAT or DCLAD
- they will have these needs for at least 6 months or the rest of their life
- under the pension income and assets test limits
- you and your care receiver must both be residing in Australia
An additional fortnightly payment if you give daily care to someone who has a disability, serious illness, or is frail aged.
- you give extra care to someone who has a disability or severe illness or is frail aged
- their care needs score high enough on the ADAT or DCLAD
- they will have these needs for at least 12 months or the rest of their life
Record your same-sex marriage with us
We recognise same-sex marriages that happen overseas and in Australia.
We need to know about changes to your living situation
If you get Rent Assistance there are a few things you can do to make sure we pay you the right amount.
Changes to the way you sign in to the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
You’ll need to use your myGov details to sign in.
myGov Access, an alternative secure sign in option
Can’t get your SMS code to sign in to your myGov account? myGov Access is your answer
Complete our people with disability communication survey
Have your say and help us make sure we’re supporting your information needs.
If you worked for an Australian Disability Enterprise
Find out more about the BSWAT Payment Scheme on the DSS website.