An income support payment if you give constant care to someone who has a severe disability, illness, or an adult who is frail and old.
- you’re caring for 1 or more people with care needs which score high enough on the ADAT or DCLAD
- they will have these needs for at least 6 months or the rest of their life
- under the pension income and assets test limits
- you and your care receiver must both be residing in Australia
An additional fortnightly payment if you give daily care to someone who has a disability, serious illness, or is frail aged.
- you give extra care to someone who has a disability or severe illness or is frail aged
- their care needs score high enough on the ADAT or DCLAD
- they will have these needs for at least 12 months or the rest of their life
Use myGov sign in details for the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
You can also set up your myGov PIN for easy and secure access.
Need help with Centrelink online? Try our online guides
Online guides give you step by step instructions on how to use your Centrelink online account.
New look Rent Certificate is now pre-filled with your details
If you update your address or accommodation details we may send you a new look Rent Certificate.
Public holiday closure, reporting and payment arrangements
We will be closed for the Easter public holidays and we want to help you plan so you still get paid.
Complete our people with disability communication survey
Have your say and help us make sure we’re supporting your information needs.
If you worked for an Australian Disability Enterprise
Find out more about the BSWAT Payment Scheme on the DSS website.