An income support payment if you give constant care to someone who has a severe disability, illness, or an adult who is frail and old.
- you’re caring for 1 or more people with care needs which score high enough on the ADAT or DCLAD
- they will have these needs for at least 6 months or the rest of their life
- under the pension income and assets test limits
- you and your care receiver must both be residing in Australia
A fortnightly income supplement if you give daily care and attention to someone who has a disability, serious illness, or an adult who is frail and old.
You must give additional daily care at home to:
- a child aged under 16 who has a disability or serious illness and lives with you
- 2 or more children aged under 16 living with you whose care needs add up to the same as 1 eligible child, or
- someone aged 16 or older who has a disability or serious illness or is frail aged
Pensioner Concession Card reinstatement
You could get the Pensioner Concession Card again, if your pension was cancelled because of changes to the assets test.
How you can improve your online security
Take charge of your online security when you do business with us and avoid identity theft and scammers.
Our new look website arrived 27 August
We’ve updated the website to make it easier to use.
Check, collect, claim and maintain
Follow these easy steps to make claiming with us easier.
Superannuation changes may affect you
If you are retired or approaching retirement, find out about super changes on the ATO website.
If you worked for an Australian Disability Enterprise
Find out more about the BSWAT Payment Scheme on the DSS website.