Contact us

Information about contacting Centrelink, Medicare or Child Support, and the Department of Human Services.

We want to help you find what you are looking for. Please refer to the information in the section relevant to you.

Managing things myself

Self service allows you to complete your transactions when and where it suits you.

With self service you can manage things online, on your mobile device, on the phone or using a self service terminal at a service centre.

Self service

Get in touch

You can contact us online, in writing, by phone or by visiting us at one of our service centres.

 Social media

 Write, email or fax


 Find us

Extra assistance when calling

For those who need help when contacting us, we provide extra assistance.

Tell us about changes

It is important that you tell us if your circumstances change. Keeping us up to date means we can assess you correctly. Read more about change of circumstances.

Page last updated: 20 February 2018