Change of circumstances when you get a continence aids payment

We need to know about changes that may affect your continence aids payment.

You or your legal or authorised nominee must tell us about any changes that may affect your CAPS payments.

What to tell us about

For example, tell us if:

  • you leave Australia for more than 3 years
  • your personal circumstances change
  • your medical condition changes
  • your address changes
  • your bank details change
  • your care arrangements change

When you don’t tell us about changes

You risk:

  • not getting your payment
  • getting overpaid and having to pay the money back

How to tell us

Contact the CAPS team.

Page last updated: 13 December 2017