We need to know about changes that may affect your continence aids payment.
You or your legal or authorised nominee must tell us about any changes that may affect your CAPS payments.
What to tell us about
For example, tell us if:
- you leave Australia for more than 3 years
- your personal circumstances change
- your medical condition changes
- your address changes
- your bank details change
- your care arrangements change
If you don’t tell us about changes
- not getting your payment
- getting overpaid and having to pay the money back
How to tell us
Contact the CAPS team.