Child support assessment while living outside Australia

In some cases we can help separated parents with child support arrangements for their children when one parent lives in another country.

Different countries have a range of child support schemes. How we can help depends on your case and where each parent lives.

Read more information about child support when parents and children live overseas.

Page last updated: 12 May 2018