All your vaccines recorded on the AIR will appear in your Immunisation History Statement.
Your Immunisation History Statement also shows:
- when your next vaccines are due
- any overdue vaccines
- if you’re part of an immunisation trial
If you think a vaccine is missing from your statement, speak to your vaccination provider.
How to get it
You can also call the AIR enquiries line. It can take 14 days to get your statement in the post.
Your child’s Immunisation History Statement
You can get your child’s statement if they’re under 14.
This helps you to:
- keep track of the vaccines your child’s had up to 14 years of age
- prove your child has had what they need to access child care or school
- check if your child has an immunisation medical exemption recorded
- check what your child needs to be eligible for Child Care Benefit, Child Care Rebate and Family Tax Benefit Part A supplement
The quickest way to get your child’s statement is by using your Medicare online account through myGov or the Express Plus Medicare mobile app. You can save and email the statement directly to your child’s pre-school or childcare centre.
Why it’s useful