Medical reports when you get Carer Payment

We use medical reports to check if we can pay you Carer Payment. Health professionals who treat the person you are providing care for must complete these reports.

You need a medical report and a claim form to get this payment.

In some cases we may use an existing medical report for your claim.

To find out if you need a new medical report and get a claim form:

Page last updated: 4 December 2017