Mutual obligation requirements for Farm Household Allowance

To get Farm Household Allowance, you must agree to follow the mutual obligations requirements.

  1. complete a Farm Financial Assessment.

    Financial advisors can help you do this. The assessment looks at your, your partner’s and your farm’s financial position.

  2. sign a Financial Improvement Agreement.

    This aims to help improve your financial circumstances. A Farm Household case officer will work with you on this and anything that may affect your agreement.

  3. have regular contact with a Farm Household Case Officer.

    They'll meet with you every 3 months to talk about your progress. This can be in person or over the phone.

Page last updated: 6 February 2018