Paying bills using Centrepay

You can use Centrepay to pay any business that accepts it.

Search and find a business to see who does.

What you can pay for

You can use Centrepay for a wide range of regular bills.

If you want to use Centrepay to pay court fines and infringements, you must contact the Court Administrative Office in your state or territory.

If you’re still not sure if you can use Centrepay for something, call your regular payment line number.

What you can't pay for

There are some things you can’t use Centrepay for. These include:

  • credit cards
  • paying back
    • cash lenders
    • payday lenders
    • pawn brokers
    • debt collectors
  • alcohol and home brew products
  • cigarettes
  • pornography
  • gambling
  • gift cards and vouchers
  • payment plans - for example for Christmas hampers or laybys
  • car leasing
  • taxis
  • hire cars
  • income protection, funeral or life insurance
  • renting or leasing household goods if the agreement
    • is for less than 4 months
    • doesn’t have an end date
  • any payments that put you into financial difficulty

Page last updated: 24 October 2017