Reviews and appeals

If you disagree with a decision we've made, you have the right to ask us to review our decision.

Asking for a review of a decision

You can ask for a review of a decision about your payments or child support by writing to us, calling or visiting a service centre.

Read more about:

Feedback and complaints

You can give us feedback or make a complaint at any time.

Read more about feedback and complaints.

Claiming compensation from us

If you think we've made a mistake that has caused you a financial loss or other disadvantage, you have the right to make a claim for compensation.

Read more about claiming compensation from us.

Page last updated: 27 August 2017