If you don’t want to get electronic messages from us, you can unsubscribe at any time.
You can do this:
- by calling us
- at a service centre
- Sign in to your Centrelink online account through myGov
- Select Electronic Messaging and Letters from the menu and follow the prompts
Unsubscribe by phone
You can do this at any time by calling us on your regular payment line or by using our free self service line.
- Call the free self service line 1800 199 575
- Enter your 9 digit Customer Access Number (CAN)
- Choose 1
- Wait for the confirmation message