Using Centrepay

You can set up a Centrepay deduction from most Centrelink payments.

Centrepay deductions can be set up for a range of goods and services.

Centrelink payments you can’t use Centrepay for

There are some Centrelink payments you can’t set up a Centrepay deduction to come out from. You can’t set up Centrepay deductions from these payments.

  • ABSTUDY - excluding Basic Living Allowance
  • Advance payments - excluding FTB advances
  • Arrears payments
  • Bereavement Payment
  • Boarding Allowance
  • Child Care Assistance
  • Child Care Rebate
  • Dad and Partner Pay
  • Distance Education Allowance
  • Farm Household Allowance
  • Parental Leave Pay delivered by employers for Paid Parental Leave
  • Quarterly supplement
  • Restart Income Support
  • Restart Re-establishment Grant
  • School Kids Bonus
  • Second Home Allowance
  • Status Resolution Support Services Payment

Contact us

If you’re not sure if you can set up a Centrepay deduction for goods or services you want to use, call us on your regular payment number.

Page last updated: 6 February 2018