You can set up a Centrepay deduction from most Centrelink payments.
Centrepay deductions can be set up for a range of goods and services.
Centrelink payments you can’t use Centrepay for
There are some Centrelink payments you can’t set up a Centrepay deduction to come out from. You can’t set up Centrepay deductions from these payments.
- ABSTUDY - excluding Basic Living Allowance
- Advance payments - excluding FTB advances
- Arrears payments
- Bereavement Payment
- Boarding Allowance
- Child Care Assistance
- Child Care Rebate
- Dad and Partner Pay
- Distance Education Allowance
- Farm Household Allowance
- Parental Leave Pay delivered by employers for Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly supplement
- Restart Income Support
- Restart Re-establishment Grant
- School Kids Bonus
- Second Home Allowance
- Status Resolution Support Services Payment
If you’re not sure if you can set up a Centrepay deduction for goods or services you want to use, call us on your regular payment number.