You may be able to receive JET Child Care Fee Assistance if you get a certain payment from us.
You may be able to get JET Child Care Fee Assistance if you get:
- Farm Household Allowance
- Parenting Payment
- Partner Allowance
- Widow Allowance
- Carer Payment
- Widow B Pension
- means tested ABSTUDY
- Newstart Allowance
- Youth Allowance as a job seeker, or
- Special Benefit because you can't receive Parenting Payment or Newstart Allowance
You must also:
- have a Job plan in place
- receive the highest payment rate of Child Care Benefit and not have chosen a lower rate, and
- use approved child care
You may be eligible if:
- we suspend any of the above payments, or
- you’re eligible for a payment, but don’t receive anything because you earn too much each fortnight
What other payments you could receive
You could also receive Child Care Rebate.
This rebate covers 50% of your out of pocket child care costs up to the annual limit of $7,613 per child.