You have responsibilities to make sure Centrepay is working in the best way for you.
- making sure you have authorised your Centrepay deductions
- you’ve given consent to change your deductions
- your deductions are correct and we have paid them to the right Business
- regularly checking your deductions using your online account or using the Express Plus mobile app
- telling us if you want your deductions to come out in a particular order so we pay the most important one first
- making sure your Centrelink payments will cover all your Centrepay deductions and your other daily living expenses
- being aware that your Centrelink payments may change - this may affect your Centrepay deductions because you don’t have enough money to cover all of them, remember you may still have to make payments to the Business under the terms of your contract with them
- making up any amounts owed to a Business because we have reduced your payment
- checking that we will transfer your deductions when you start a new payment
- instructing the Business to stop your deduction if you’re no longer using their services
Read your regular payment information to find out what you need to do to keep getting your payment.