Your representatives for Centrepay

You can choose to have someone else represent you to do your Centrepay business.

Someone to deal with the Business on your behalf

You will need to speak with the Business if you wish to arrange for another person or organisation to represent you when dealing with the Business about your Centrepay Deductions.

Someone to deal with us on your behalf

You can arrange for someone to deal with us on your behalf.

Public Trustee and Court appointed arrangements

If a court or tribunal has appointed someone else, such as a public trustee, to manage your affairs, you will need to speak to them to set up or change your Centrepay deductions.

Page last updated: 6 February 2018