Request for information - Poland form (AUS168PL)

Use this form to give us information about your Australian residency. We'll use it to assess your entitlement to a Polish pension under the Social Security Agreement.


If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 9 April 2018