Partner details - if you live overseas form (AUS174)

Use this form to give us information about your partner if you are claiming an Australian payment while living overseas.

You can use the translated version of the form if you prefer:

The country you live in overseas, must have a social security agreement with Australia.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 14 September 2018

Was this page useful?
Why not?

Thank you for your feedback.