Past overseas incidents - Australian Victim of Terrorism Overseas Payment - Primary Victim (16 years and over) form (AV011)

Use this form to claim AVTOP if you're 16 or over and you were harmed as a direct result of the declared past overseas incidents.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 15 November 2018