Application to stop deductions from salary or wages form (CS1652)

Use this form to apply to stop child support deductions from your salary or wages and make child support payments directly to us.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 9 April 2018