Estimate of income for use in Child Support Assessment form (CS1670)

Use this form to provide us with an estimate of your income where it is different from the income used for your current child support assessment.

Use your Child Support online account through myGov to submit this form online.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

This information was printed Monday 27 May 2019 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.

Page last updated: 7 May 2019